“Registration in the International Intelligent Transportation Society (ITS) Forum in the United States A Type 1 Knowledge-Based Product Winner of three national Artificial Intelligence competitions Approved by the national Traffic Police
- Sending live images to the central server.
- Viewing live images from all installed cameras and their license plate reading methods.
- Reporting and viewing registered license plates.
- Downloading and saving report results on a flash drive or external memory.
- System alarms in case of camera, GPS, modem, or any hardware used in the vehicle being disconnected, which the vehicle’s operation depends on.
- Preferred use of Linux operating system.
- Accessing the system via mobile phone.
- Geographical positioning capability for recorded license plates and displaying them on the map.
- Recorded records include vehicle photos, cropped plate photos, time and date, geographical position, officer code.
- System access for up to ten users.
- Performance chart and accuracy percentage.
- Ability to recognize various types of plates, including military, army, governmental, free zone (F, Z, Sh, etc.), with an accuracy rate of over 98%.
- Ability to define different violation types, such as no-parking zones, bus stops, and disabled parking spots.
In this section, a video has been provided to provide a better understanding of the vehicle offense registration software.
- Available in single-camera, dual-camera, and quad-camera versions.
- Resilience against the number of plates in the image.
- Available with IP66 housing.
- ۴٫۸ gigabit internal RAM memory.
- Core i5-i7 Intel UPL processor.
- Required voltage: 12 volts.
- Image quality: 5 megapixels.
- Image resolution: 2 megapixels.
- Focal Length capability ranging from 2.8 to 12 millimeters.
- Online updates and support.
Customers and Feedback
Satisfaction and Collaboration with Customers
Considering that all software and hardware components of this system have been designed by the technical team present at Sharif University, the possibility of adding any desired software and hardware features required by the customer is available.